On Sunday, I completed my move into my new apartment :) I absolutely love it here. My roommates are really cool. Lemme' tell you some details about it! It's a little "condo" ( I love saying that), aka apartment. Downstairs is the furnished basement, aka Sarah's room (roomie). We don't go down there, it's a mess. Then upstairs is Tracey's room (other roomie), the full bathroom, and my room! Also on the main floor is a living room, half bath, and kitchen. Tracey and Sarah moved in a few months ago and luckily for me, their 3rd roommate had bailed last minute, leaving it available for me to find! Tracey is close to my age and is in college, Sarah is older and graduated, and working. So far I get along best with Tracey, we hangout more, talk more, are more alike, and ya you get the idea. Anyways, Tracey and I are working on decorating the place, which is going rather slowly due to limited funds (us poor college kids), and limited time. TIME. I NEED MORE TIME. Lol.
This week has been crazy and it's only Tuesday. All I do is breathe, go to classes, go home to change, go to work, come home (at 9:30 pm), do homework, eat (even though my food ends up getting cold cuz i do homework or this), and then finally go to sleep at some absurd hour. Then get up the next morning to go back to work. Yes, these back-to-back shifts are kicking my butt, and school is adding it's kick in there too.
But I did get moving all my stuff accomplished! Now unpacking/decorating my room is on the list in there too.
But Ooo Ooo! I did get my oil changed today in my 30 mins of freetime. And Jon told me that I'm for sure getting his cat from his parents this weekend and bringing him home with me. So I get to have a little friend while he's deployed..and it's his cat! The cat's name is Tattoo, just for future reference..(we have another cat named Pierce. Get it? Tattoo & Pierce!)
Jon and I are doing good. He's been really busy as well so we haven't talked much lately, but hopefully things will calm down soon. Especially since I'm off work after tomorrow until next Tuesday :) Thursday I get girl time, I'm picking my friend up from the airport at night and takin her to her mom's and stayin with her. SO excited. Then Friday morning I'm going to my dad's/the town where Jon and I grew up. So that = more friend time.
So enough with the update, I got my first ever award today as a blogger!
Thank you Devil Dog Darling :))
7 Things About Me:
1.) I am very gifted at drawing (real-life things)...however, I hate it. I hate that it is so time consuming, and I have to be a perfectionist about it. I like to draw things if someone asks me to, or if it's for a tattoo, which is usually the case. I drew both of my tattoos. The last thing I drew was about a month ago, and it was a grenade that a friend (of mine and Jon's) wants to get tattooed on his leg. Yes I thought that was quite different, but hey whatever floats his boat.
2.) I'm such a girly-girl AND a tom-boy. I love to look nice, never rarely leave the house without make-up and my hair done, and I love shopping, the color pink, and girly stuff......On the other hand, I love to hangout with the guys (Jon is the only one of his friends that loves to bring his gf to stuff. And all his friends love having me around, they say that I am one of the guys). I love to get muddy, ride dirtbikes, 4-wheelers, fish. I've been hunting before and shot a deer. All that good stuff.
3.) Sometimes I tend to talk too much...or type too much.....as you can see in this post :)
4.) I have 4 younger siblings...and as awful as it sounds, I kinda have a favorite. She's the youngest and is only TWO years old. Yes, people think she's mine, but I don't care. She acts/looks so much like me and has the greatest personality.
5.) I've recently started (or atleast started to notice) of how OCD I am about things. Not even close to extreme, but I'm pretty picky :X
6.) I have TEN piercings. 4 in each ear, belly button, and tongue. besides a few in my ears, they were all done after I turned 18. And, I always thought tongue piercings were trashy, and I understand if you think that as well. But I've come to love it :P
7.) I despise automatic car washes. They make me sick to my stomach and feel claustrophobic. When I was little, I loved automatic car washes and thought they were so neat. Now idk why, but I throw up if I go thru one...found that out the hard way LOL.
Now here's my 7:
Uno - Sarah at Welcome to the Blog of an Army Wife
Dos - Chantal at A Blog a Day While You're Away
Tress - Expat Girl at The Sand is Different Here
Cuatro - Abbey G. at Trading Diamonds for Dogtags
Cinco - Katie F. at The Life of an Army Wife
Seis - JG at Me and My SoldierMan
Siete - Amy at ...And the Adventure Continues
Congrats lovelies :)


Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteHa, I love your cats' names. So original. Nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award. Fair warning, I'm really bad about remembering to do these and pass them on, so if it take me a couple of weeks to get around to it, it's nothing personal. I just forget!
I love the cat's names :) I have a tongue ring too and don't care what anyone says about it, I feel wrong not having it in. I don't fish much anymore, my dad wore me out on it by age 10, but I still love to hunt as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for carrying the award on :)
I love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me!
Beki
mymodernguide.blogspot.com
I LOVE your cats name that so cute..
ReplyDelete