So talk about busy. I know I've been saying that in every post, but it's true. And once I do get the time to get online, I read everyones' new posts (which takes foreverrr btw, but I have to stay updated!), and then by the time I do that, I force myself to get offline so that I can atleast get a few hours of sleep. So I'm sorry everyone! But I haven't been completely m.i.a., I still know what is going on with you all :)
As always life consists of school, homework, work, cleaning, etc. Well this past weekend I finally got a break and a few days off school AND work, so I went back to my hometown. Had so much fun with friends, family, and the future family ;) (that would be Jon's parents). I also got to bring home Tattoo (the cat), and turn him into an inside cat. Tonight will be our third night together. Nobody would ever guess now that he has never been an inside kitty up until now. He's sooo spoiled, calm (most of the time), and LAZY. And he follows me around the house everywhere. I absolutely love having him around to keep me company, and Jon is glad too. Let's just hope tonight he doesn't want to "play" at 3, 5, & 7 AM like last night.
Here's Tattoo and I:
Another random thing: Today I realized while at work (bored of course) that I get to go shopping for a cute outfit to wear to the airport to pick up Jon for his 4 day pass :D . Talk about excitement, it's getting SOO close already. That 4 days is going to go by wayyy too fast, and the goodbye for 9 months is going to suck. But it will be so worth it. I can't wait. I need ideas on what I should get for my outfit ladies! Mind you I'm in Ohio and in a month-ish it's going to be COLD outside. However I have been wanting to get a pair of cute black dressy-ish boots...so maybe a cute outfit along with those would do. I need your help :)
That's about all for now, I'll update more here soon (hopefully!),
But feel free to comment, I still get on here everydayyyy.

Awwh, that cat is too cute! I got my first cat when my husband was gone all of the time and it seriously helped.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with shopping!
I gave u an award please stop by and pick it up :)
ReplyDeleteKaylee - Yes, this is like my first cat of my own. I'm excited :)
ReplyDelete&&
Hopefully shopping goes well!
bjohnson :) - Thank you!
I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me too.
ReplyDeleteNancy
www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com