Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally, an update..

I've been sooo busy and lazy at the same time. Same old, I know.

BUT, on a happy note..ELEVEN days until I see Jon. It is going to be a super fast 4 days :( But I have no complaints, four days is better than none! I have all of his Christmas shopping complete, and I'll be wrapping his gifts shortly (call me a nerd, but I absolutely love wrapping gifts and being creative). Hehe.

I can't really remember what all I did over the weekend...really a bunch of nothing besides work and homework. Big surprise right! HA.

While I have been m.i.a., I did continue to keep with you girls like always, anddd I received another blog award!

Thank you Lacey!
you can find her blog HERE


Yes, I received this same award recently, but I'll do it again, I love these things, and it will help me to remember stuff to update you all on!
Anyways, to accept this blog I have to tell 7 facts about myself. yayy.

1. I am for once ahead on my Christmas shopping. (thanks to Jon's Christmas being celebrated early of course)

2. I really want to cut my hair, except I'm too afraid. I'm afraid I'll hate it. and I hate that I've tried for so long to grow it out.

3. I absolutely hate uggs. I think they are uggglyyy. I have a pair of knock-off walmart uggs ya know, and I've worn them like twice.. I got them because my little two year old sister and I will have matching ones. But I guarantee you I will rarely rarely wear them.

4. I have a new addiction to my leggings and new boots. Seeeee: 


5. I'm excited for my family's Thanksgiving get-together. 

6. My mom is one of my closest, best friends. We are SO much alike.

7. I'm self-conscious of my big feet...but hey it comes with the height!! 

Now, I am giving this award to:

-Carla over at My Impulsive Thoughts    (p.s. she's a new blogger, go follow her!)
-Katie over at Katie's Journey  (she's got a pretty cute name huh? lol)
-Ladyyy over at No Model Lady (I loveee reading her blog, she's adorable :) )


Love you all <3

2 comments:

  1. yay glad you enjoyed it..i love leggings to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go for it and cut your hair shorter, you'd seem like you could work it. And if you don't like it, it'll grow back in like a month. Can't lose there haha.

    Randomly stumbled across your blog, and cute! following you.

    ReplyDelete