Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopping, party, school, friends, and more!

Yes, I have been busy the past few days/weekend, as always and have still been lacking on my posts
 (until today). So I apologize!

I DID go shopping at Kohl's the other day, and spent $70 on myself...which was a pain to subtract from my checkbook since I've come to hate spending money on myself, but I did get great deals and I absolutely love my new clothes! Here's a picture of everything except the second pair of leggings I got (I already had them on the moment I got home).::

Yes, I got ALL that. I'm still quite proud. Even a cute winter peacoat and those boots!
Now that's called bargain shoppin!

The next day I wore my grey leggings, that sweater dress/belt and those booties to my momma's craft show, and then to my cousin's birthday party.  He turned 4, and he was actually adopted a few years ago from Guatemala :)  I kept catching myself watching him play and just trying to picture where he would be right now had my cousins not adopted him...and how he now has a wonderful life with food, clothes, a home, toys, and endless opportunities in life. It really hit me this weekend how special that is. <3

Also this weekend, I've actually done pretty good on catching up on homework...I guess that's the one advantage about not having many friends up here yet....is there is plenty o'time for homework. sigh.
In between homework and reading blogs, and facebook..I also went and applied and/or checked in on jobs.
I really hope to be getting a new job SOON.
My hours this week are beyond shitty. so weird and random hours. It aggravates me so much. 
I wish I could just get a 9-5 job! How nice that would be. 
Oh well, it'll all workout sometime...hopefully sooner rather than latter!

Friends. I love my friends...my blogger friends, and then the few close friends I do have.
Tonight I created/ordered my free Christmas cards and after I did so, I posted a blog on here of the card, and I sent the link of my blog to one of my closest friends, Carla. I had to have her input on my card!
And with doing so, she decided to start her own blog! (which I think will be great for her :) )
So with that being said, please please please go check out her blog @
She needs some followers and support in her new blog!
You guys remember how it was starting out :)

And with that being said, I know it's a little late but it's also Meet Me Monday
Go here and link up and find some other bloggers you'd like to follow!!



That's about all I can think of for now, its off to do more homework, eat more junk, watch more t.v., and go to bed....school and work all day tomorrow, yippeeeeee.

OH yeah, I totally stole this idea from Brit over @ Life of The All American Army Wife.
but speaking of the Christmas cards thing, I know I don't have 
50 people to send cards too, so I'd love for some of you to send me your
address to your email if you'd like to receive a card :) PLEASE!
my email is katelynnj12@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I love that pea coat!! $70 was a steal for all the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete