Questions!
1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
I hate it. Absolutely hate it..go ahead, you can call me scrooge.
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
I usually get most of it done early! That way I only have to buy a few things in December.
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
Yessum!
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
Yes, this year they are cuh-uteee :)
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
I enjoy it. But this year I will be working a lot I'm sure.
Update, kinda :)
Took my car in today after classes. I HOPE I get it back tomorrow morning...because that is the only time my roomie can drop me off. And I have a job interview in the afternoon tomorrow..and those just are not the things you can reschedule lol!
Other than that, just getting all this homework and studying and projects done...and counting away the minutes as it's getting closer! I'm beyond excited, and I know some of you are like "arghhh" right now..but no worries, when he leaves Earlyyy tuesday morning, I wont see him for another 10 months. Joy-joy. I'm just really excited to see him..and give him his Christmas gifts!
P.s. currently I'm watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show...and basically this is what you should watch if you never want to eat again lmao :)

No comments:
Post a Comment