Sunday, November 28, 2010

4 days for 4 days

Four days ladies...until I see my boy! He has been in training stateside (far away from me, and not allowed visitors), and he gets to come home for 4 days before going back and heading overseas. Not giving other details, as you all can understand.

ANYWAYS, as you might find obvious, I am beyond excited!!!
Eeeeck!  As corny as it sounds, I keep playing it all in my head. It's just me going to pick him up from the airport and I keep imagining me running and jumping into his arms, and being happier than happy! finalllyy in his arms.


So from Friday- Monday I will be totally m.i.a, but I will have lots of details and pics on Tuesday or Wednesday to post with.

Luckily, these next four days are going to go fast...only because I will be beyond stressed.  The other day as I was driving my battery light kept coming on every time I came to a stop...well, I used my amazing boy-car-smartness and figured out that it's my alternator going out in my car (thats what keeps your battery charged). So I drove to the mechanic and he confirmed what I thought it was...which means any second while driving my battery could die and I'd be stuck. (however it's fine if your actually driving with gas because that doesnt use your battery, but when you come to stop lights and stuff, your battery gets used). SOO anyways, on Tuesday afternoon, I have to take my car to get fixed..and Wednesday morning after $350, I will get my car back.  Well since I can't drive my car (except for when I take it to the mechanic), this means that I can't work the next few days...which means less money (way less after paying for car and paying rent).  Also, since I'm taking off the weekend for Jon, I won't be back to work until next Tuesday at the earliest. SIGH.
Also, I have finals next week. which means this week its lots of last tests, studying, homework, meeting deadlines, etc. So at least I have time to get caught up since I wont be working.

On a good note though, I got called yesterday and I have an interview on Wednesday after I get my car back :))) I'm super excited. This job would be so much better, pay more, and be CLOSE TO HOME. Wish me luck!!


Well I'm gonna cut this short and get off of here..

Kay-teee ;)

1 comment:

  1. You two are the cutest! I'm so happy you'll get to see your boy! I'm a new follower :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete