Tomorrow afternoon = picking up my boyyy from the airport and takin him homee sweet home!
So obviously as I've said before and as it is obvious, I will be spending the next 4 days with him, away from my laptop, and probly not gonna be on my phone much either. I'm UBER excited. and I still have so much to do tonight. I hope he gets on his flight...he said its 30% overbooked? i dont even want to know...but he has had his ticket for a long time now, so hopefully that helps? Ugh..the airport people better not make me wait even longer or I will be TICT off. haha :)
Anyways, classes are doneee, I just have finals next week.
Also, next weekend...I start my NEW JOB! I totally am psyched because I got the job as a pharmacy technician! Eeeeckkkk!
Ok, so I realllyyy have-ta get offa here and go finish my list of stuff.
Lovess,
Hey there! I am your newest follower and just wanted to say hi! I just graduated from nursing school in May and I started my job as an RN in the Emergency Dept. I'm also a brand new Army wife, but not exactly new to the lifestyle with 6 years down. Anyway - looking forward to following your blog! Take care ;)
ReplyDelete