Hooo are youuu?

This weeks Questions:1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
2. How often do you get sick each year?
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
My answers:
1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?No. I never even burp really...honestly. It's pretty sad,especially when J's trying to make lots of loud burps knowing I can't do it back. How sick are we, haha.
2. How often do you get sick each year?Not often really. I feel sick to my stomach a lot and get colds, but nothingtoo serious! (Knock on wood..)
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?Someone else, please. Originally I would have said me...but after my experience painting my old bathroom, I think I'll pass. HA.
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?I have HOURS to myself, daily. This is what happens when your 19, no kids, and your boy is deployed. I do homework (kinda), blog, facebook, chat with friends online, stuff my face, and watch tv. Pretty lame right? However, once the homework is taken out of the occasion (for ex: Christmas break), then I will be reading in my free time. I cannot wait to read some of the books I have waiting for me to read!
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?As long as they aren't wet, muddy, or dirty in anyway.I'd prefer if they took them off.
As I was reading the burping question I totally burped and didn't realize it, ha.
ReplyDeleteI totally have a reading list to catch up on as well :)
I wish I was 19 again and had time to chat, blog, and stuff my face! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and I am so glad that I found it through the hop! I will for sure be back again!
ReplyDeletehey girl there is a award waiting for you on my blog!!
ReplyDelete