Sunday, April 17, 2011

it's really hard to study when..

you don't even HAVE to take the classes you are currently taking.

Yeah. Let me explain.
I'm waiting to start my actual main main nursing classes (I start them in fall), so in the meantime I've been taking all my core classes (all those biologies, sciences, maths, english, etc). Well last quarter, I finished all the ones I need. And in order to continue to get my grant, and not have to start paying back loans, I can't take off more than one quarter. So since I'll take summer off, I have to go this quarter, and so I had to pick random classes to take.
I chose ones that would have some sort of relation to my future career/interests right.
Spanish, Health Care Information, & Pharmacology.
Pharmacology = piece. of. cake.  (probably because I work in the Pharmacy so I've learned all this first hand at work already)
Spanish = annoyance. 9 am in the morning, shoot me. I hate foreign languages. 
Health care info class - thought this would be easyyy. well Think again. It's sooo much work, and currently it's over alll the ancient history of medicine, and alll the different people who invented such and such and the people who developed/ came up with/ whatever ideas / facts. So it sucks. Tomorrow I have a test and a paper due. and I'm going to fail the test. I haven't even started the paper. And I don't want to study at all. Why? because my brain is like "Katie, you don't even have to take these classes, so why stress yourself out and try so hard, who cares".  So this is what I'm currently dealing with.


Also, I'm counting down days, and I'm so excited all the dang time. I miss my man. so freaking much. I loveee him. Today I came home and checked the mail from yesterday..and I had a letter. :D
Idk about you all, but I LOVE letters.
Inside was a letter of course, and a cuteee drawing: 
'

Yes, it is totally getting hung up in my room. DUH.
I'm loved :)

Well, I suppose I shall go attempt to study..maybe grab some junk food to eat and make studying more interesting, hehehee.

2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute picture!! I am the same way.. I absolutely LOVE getting letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck studying im a doodler also!

    ReplyDelete