Friday, April 15, 2011

I miss..

my man.
He is still mine, in my head and heart :) and he knows this..and knows that I'm still his.
Yes yes, we both have things to straighten out...but "love never fails". true love always finds it's way and what is meant to be will be. I love him & he loves me. That is how and why we've stuck together through everything that we have so far (somehow!), and that is why we are both working on things.
Lately, I've been daydreaming A TON about next month & those R&R dates. I'm still the one picking him up from the airport. I can't wait to be in his arms, and I'm sure actually, positive that it will be easier to talk about things and work on them once we are face-to-face again. I CANT FLIPPIN WAIT!.

<3 Anyhoo, I'm at my dad's again this weekend, currently avoiding homework and waiting for Jon to wake up and message meee. This next week is going to be a reallyyy long week, so I'm gonna try my hardest to buckle down tomorrow and get a lot of homework accomplished. I work Monday - Saturday :( Which means I'm not coming back for Easter (hence why I'm here now). It kinda sucks, but it'll be alright..I need the money to cover my doctor bill from the other dday since I had strep :/ But, I'm doing better now...just gotta keep the money flowing in. joyy. Tomorrow night, my dad's gf is having a big bday party so I think that actually might be some fun! Also, I'll probly go visit Jon's parents either tmrw or sunday or both. I love being there in Jon's home, and going into his room. It seems so weird in this town without him. I get so sad and it never fails to hit me on how much I miss him. Almost all of our memories were made here...it's easier when I'm at my place in a totally different place, because every little thing up there doesn't remind me of him like it does down here. I love my boy, and I continue to pray that I can let go of some things and we can both figure everything out and be happy.

~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Things are so much easier when they are here. I am so glad his R&R is soon and I'm hoping for the best for you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad RR is coming up! Praying you guys get everything worked out, and you can be happy.

    ReplyDelete