life. is crazy.
I swear nothing has even slowed down a bit for me. I've been a constant go-go-go...and lemme tell ya, it SUCKS. I work everyday of the week just about..some days have class on top of it. BOO. & it seems thats all I have to talk about because it's all my life consists of. ugh.
Jon & I are still talking, and doing better.
But I'm trying to focus on me and my feelings/emotions and putting those first for a change.
I'm also starting (in any free-time I kinda have) a bible study for myself. Called "me, myself, & lies"...ever heard of it? I'm very excited to start it..and hopefully I'll get somewhere and get what I desire from it. I want my relationship back with God. That's one thing I've really lost over the past few years, and it's time to put him first before myself and anyone else at that matter. Has anyone done this study? or anyone have suggestions/tips/advice? :)
yeahhhh.
well..imma go eat & work on homework half the night :(

Hi! I'm a new follower. Over the past year, I have strengthened my relationship with God and has found it so fulfilling. Best of luck with your journey!
ReplyDeletehttp://oceansizedlove.blogspot.com
Aww, I hope everything gets better for you! Hot showers after a busy day always help me. Good luck with the book journey :)
ReplyDelete