Tuesday, April 26, 2011

glasses!

Tomorrow I'm going to finally be getting a pair of glasses! Back in 4th grade I got my first pair of glasses. Since then, my eyes were on the decline hill...fast.  They got worse and worse, so I got contacts in 6th grade, and haven't had a pair of new glasses since.  What sucks is I usually just leave my contacts in at night because I hate taking them out and not being able to see a dang thing since I don't have glasses to wear...like currently, I just took them out and my face is about 4 inches from my laptop screen HAHAH



Anyways, I have NO idea what glasses I can pull off, but hopefully they find me something tomorrow...my appointment is in the afternoon...after I do horrible on my Spanish test that I should be studying for....

Can I also complain on how much I DESPISE foreign languages? Yeahhhhh.

Oh and today I figured out that I could totally get my nose pierced if I wanted to considering my new store manager has hers done. hmmm, to be or not to be. I also want a few more tattoos. Sigh I'm addicted.
You only live once.'

Speaking of how you only live once....why am I stressing over school again? LOL. the excuses and reasoning I come up with kills me :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I need to get my glasses updated! I got a new prescription but I LOVE my frames and just want to replace the lenses....even though I'm pretty sure no one sells the frames anymore. I wear contacts regularly, but I like having the glasses for the morning/evening, or on days we have a sandstorm. Much worse with contacts!!

    ReplyDelete