A: Are you a PC or a Mac:
PC, apple irritates me.
B: Best current show on TV:
Army Wives, House..those are my classics. which I don't get to watch much of at all.
C: Chore you hate:
Cleaning the litter box...and putting away all laundry.
D: Dogs or cats:
Dogs for sure.
But I do love my cat, tattoo and his extra paws :)
E: Essential start of the day item:
Food.
F: Favorite color:
Pink and purple and lime green
G: Gold or Silver:
White gold.
H: Height:
5' 10"
I: Instruments you play?
Notta. I'm not talented at instruments lol.
J: Job:
I am a Pharmacy Technician at CVS.
K: Kids:
None...yet.
L: Living Arrangements:
I live in an apartment with two other ladies.
M: Moms name:
Jennifer
N: Nickname:
Kt. Kate.
O: Overnight hospital stay:
Never, knock on wood!
P: Pet Peeve:
I have a few lol. People chewing anything loudly or with their mouths open is one of my biggest.
Or people touching me. (besides Jon & close family)
Q: Quote from a movie:
A dream is a wish your heart makes.
R: Righty or lefty:
Righty
S: Siblings:
I have four younger siblings. The youngest being my 3 year old sister, sucha handful :)
T: Tv shows:
lots. but I don't get to watch much tv anymore..not enough time sadly
U: Underwear:
Victoria's secret. I need more.
V: Veggie you dislike:
Uhm. radishes & beets? i love all other veggies i'm pretty sure
W: Ways/reasons you are late:
I'm never late. and if we are late to something, it'd be because of Jon :P
X: Expiration dates - do you keep or toss?
It depends what it is and how long ago it expired.
Y: Yummy food you make:
Anything! Seriously, I can really cook if I want to. But whats the point when you're only feeding yourself 90% of the time lol
Z: Zoo animals you like:
Giraffes, lions, elephants, gorillas.

No comments:
Post a Comment