1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is jersey shore? the bachelor? gossip girl? I'm not embarrassed to tell people those, but I am a sucker for reality tv. Hahaha :)
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is non-existent. I'd never throw away any of my clothes that are actually Jon's (duh). Oh and I have a little teeny tiny baby shirt from when I was a newborn that says the hospital I was born at and is pink. I'll neverrr throw that out!
But I can't think of any clothes that are worn out that I'd not throw away.
But I can't think of any clothes that are worn out that I'd not throw away.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is carbs! lol which consists of everything I know. But one day it'll be energy drinks. The next time it'll be cookies, the next time sour patch kids. It seems I always impulsively but ONE thing that I should not be buying. Ahwell.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is uhh I have no idea. I'm always so busy at work. and any down time = restroom time, snack time, and texting back those that have texted me. But it's nothing my co-workers don't know.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is social networking. I can't say that I'd NEVER give it up, because never is such a strong word. I love my blog/facebook/twitter. Another thing that I SHOULD give up but don't' see that happening is caffeine. I tried to stop drinking energy drinks (nothing but Monster zero cal or lo-carb of course), but I still drink them. I do drink less...but I love to have them at work. So if I'm at work without a Monster, I buy a pop or tea.....I think I might have something wrong with me because i'm ALWAYS tired...even with caffeine, but the caffeine helps, so I dont wanna give it up :P Atleast it's usually zero-cal or diet right? LOL
6. A little indulgence that I have is ICECREAM. Ice cream is my biggest weakness, by far. However, I've done pretty good at keeping it out of my freezer. But whenever my friends or family suggest/offer ice cream, I can NEVER turn it down, no matter how full I am. MMMM.
Anything with peanut butter and chocolate in it = mmmm, delic'!
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is ...I honestly don't really have one in my new apartment...(yet). Now of course some areas in my room are messier than others, but I don't have a junk place really. I do have a corner down in the basement that has boxes of who knows what that is all junk. But all my daily junk gets sorted through and trashed or put away quickly :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I"m also doing the Milspouse Weekly Roundup so link up ladies!
And to the new followers, HEY HEYYY! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Tattoo (my cat) is home and doing well after getting his manhood fixed today. I had work training for 2 hours today, but was super anxious to get home to cuddle with him...which he has been ALL DAY....non-stop cuddling and sleeping on me....SO much better than him terrorizing me. :P
And last but not least, I felt like doing a little section to give you more info on my other half...since recently my blog has been about well ME. But he's a huge part of my life, and for you new followers, now you'll get to meet Jonathan, aka Jon my boyyyy :)
This is him. (showing off his tatts)
(he's MY ginger, hehehhe)
He is in the Army National Guard. and he is a Chaplain's Assistant.
(him and his Chaplain)
They are BOTH complete goofs:
(his Chap.)
(Jon)
And this is the smile I miss, and it is obvious here how happy this boy is and how happy he makes me :)







I love this post!! I am a sucker for all reality tv, too! I will watch anything if it's reality. Ha. So sad.
ReplyDeleteYour words about your man are SO sweet!! : )
I love The Bachelor too! Oh and Sour Patch Kids are a must!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos of Jon! I'm glad he makes you so happy!
aww LOVE your post girl and LOVE the bachelor :) sooo cute with all the pics! check my blog out if you can! xoxo happy vday!
ReplyDelete