1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the Milspouse life perfect?
I'm not technically a Milspouse yet. But I deff know what it's like.
And I would say that the one thing that would make it perfect is if the Army never changed dates and plans OVER AND OVER again. It's like there's not even a purpose when they first tell you about something because you know it's going to change quite a few times between now and then.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?
mmm who cares?
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do?
Pharmacist. No doubt about it. I've always wanted to be a nurse, and I am in the middle of nursing school and obtaining my RN. However, a few months ago I got a job as a pharmacy technician, am just a week away from being done with ALL of my training...and I absolutely LOVE working in the pharmacy. I'm afraid I'm gonna get my RN and want nothing to do with it....but we will see. I'm gonna follow through with it and see. If worst comes to worse, than I can always just go back to school!

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so, what is it? If you don't, what would you get?
No...although I do have my first tattoo that I got just a few days after Jon left for basic training over two years ago. It says "strength" and it's to remind me to have strength every single day because no matter what, you will always make it through the day..so make the best of it. so it is somewhat military oriented..but not really.
and I doubt I'd get one military related, but ya never know...i'm very spontaneous..and I do like the little yellow ribbon like on the side of your neck behind your ear..i think that'd be cute.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?
education related: sign language
non-education related: pole dancing classes (NO not stripper classes, pole dancing classes. you should you tube it...those girls get in shape FAST). orrrr I'd take belly dancing classes!

No comments:
Post a Comment