Sunday, February 20, 2011

finalllyyyy!

I'm finally sitting down and taking the time to do this (and currently doing this instead of homework!)

As you all know, I've been NON-STOP busy with work one day (8 or 9 hr shifts), school the next, and sometimes both. Squeeze in homework and eating and sleeping = time for nothing else.
But it'll slow down here soon, at least temporarily.

Lets start with Valentine's day...woo...hahahha.  I've never been one of those girls that loves vday.. so this year with Jon being gone, I really couldn't of cared less about it, obviously.  Jon got his vday package a few days before vday, and he opened it and LOVED what I got him.  Besides all the food and junk, I got him a photobook that I made on shutterfly, and an xbox game..and made him a card, and got him Valentines peanut m&m's b/c he's ADDICTED to them I swear lol.
I had class, but I DID fix my hair and dress cute-ish.  When I got home at 9pm, I had a smallll package waiting for me...a $50 giftcard to Victoria's Secret. Yea buddy! He did good :)

A few days later I went to the mall and got myself a few basic tank tops from Forever 21...got my free things from Bath & Body works..and went to Victoria's Secret and spent most of that giftcard on a new Hot Pink bikini! Ooo-la-la. and I've gotten to wear it once! hahahah.....so lets explain that

Okay so I got picked as one of 5 people to come into this kickbutt local radio station.  They were painting letters on us to spell out the word "Blamo" which stands for "Blazor & Mo" (the two guys that do the morning show stuff on their radio station).  Quick background, this is a rock/metal station, and they speak their minds and are a bunch of typical "rocker guys" in a way. So me and this other girl were told to wear white shirts so that they could paint those..since they were painting the guys' bare chests.  Well being smart me, I wore my bikini underneath..because I was like I know how these guys think, and they will so try drenching us in water or something.  Well that was actually a dumb move.

I got there, and them seeing that I had a bikini on, they wanted me to take my tank top off obviously and get my stomach painted. i was like "uhm I don't think my bf would like that"....we were going to be on TELEVISION! on the news.  but thennnnn they were like "well if you let us paint your stomach, I'll let you stay and talk to the guy who gives away free concert tickets..". So I was in. See here:

Sooo, I got to stay, and as I was talking to Theo, the guy who gives away tickets, I was like "listen...my boy is deployed in Iraq right now and doesn't come home until The END of this year...however, he has leave dates during (such and such dates)..which is when (such and such huge concerts) is. And he REALLY wants to go.." and Theo was like "For SURE!! I'll definitely hook you up...we might even do a segment on the radio about it and have you come in and talk...it'll be a few weeks, but email me today so I have your info".

So yay me..I scored Jon and I tickets that are over $250!!! And if his leave dates change and he can't go, I'll take a friend. But I'm pumped either way..it'll just be better if Jon can go with.

And speakin of Jon...he wasn't too thrilled about that picture above. But he knew it was only to score him tickets that he wanted badly that are very expensive..so he kept his mouth shut..but I knew he was mad. He was a jerk the whole next few days. But oh well, he got over it. I knew he'd be mad if I didn't get my stomach painted to win him tickets...it's like no matter what you do they are never satisfied! lol.

Okays, so thats enough for tonight. I'm exhausted & have a paper to write. joyss of college life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think I could have done that, but I don't have a cute stomach like you do! :) I can see how he would be annoyed, SoldierMan would be too. But he'll get over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like you're in your bra, it's a bikini!

    ReplyDelete