Sunday, January 9, 2011

piercings? oh yes.

This weekend has been AWESOME. 
Although after the high I've had all weekend (a fun-high not drug high lol), I now feel pretty dang depressed and sad. But enough of that...I'll discuss my weekend :)

Friday night I went out to eat with Jon's BFF Brad, and his gf Sami...its always been us four, so it was us 3 without Jon, but it was great. Had Amazingg food, then went and got blizzards hehe. Walked around walmart for a bit, played in the snow (as in donuts in our cars, etc etc). Then went home.

Saturday morning my dad took me out to brunch at Cracker Barrell and it was delicious, had pancakes and eggs and turkey sausage...yumm. Then shortly after, my friend Miranda showed up to pick me up and take me to my surprise she had planned. And one hell of a friend she is! OMG. We pulled up to this day spa and she had full body massages planned for us. I've never had a massage in my life. And now I would love if I could have them all the time. haha
Then we went home and relaxed and took a nap after that amazing massage. Then we got up and were debating on whether we wanted to go get piercings or not and if so what if....and Jon called! He was like "go get a quarter and flip it. best 2 out of 3. heads you do it, tails you dont". Soooo, we flipped the coin and it said to go get piercings! Jon had told Miranda before that he'd love if I got my lip or nose pierced...however I know I can't have a lip piercing at work..and idk if I can have my nose pierced or not, so I didnt want to get that if I'm just gonna have to take it out in a few days when I go to work. So he said to surprise him and he didnt care what I got lol

Miranda got her belly button pierced, it was exciting to watch...I had already had mine pierced.
And I got my lower belly button pierced!!!! It looks pretty cool. It's actually a "surface piercing" and hurt 15x worse than a normal belly button piercing. I would of rather gotten another foot tattoo lol. But oh well, I'm just hoping my body doesn't reject the piercing, because I guess the success rate for surface piercings isnt the best. But so far so good...and here's a pic of our piercings :D
(btw, my new piercing I'm gonna get a smaller ball for the bottom one, that way it doesnt look like two of the same piercing. but it's deff different :)  )




So we got our piercings and then went to my fav Mexican place to eat, and all the boys came, so we had fun and didn't stop laughing once! Also had a margarita..mmm.
Then we went to walmart, rented a movie, bought some winecoolers and headed back to my dads house to watch the movie and just all chillout. (these are the lovely fun birthdays you get to have when your bday is in the winter and it snows a ton!) But it was awesome.
I got upset at the end, a long story, but it's all good now.

OH YEAH, and I did my nails all cute and zebra like. It cost me about 5 dollars and about 10 minutes of my time. yess. yay for cheapness

Miranda stayed the night last night, we slept innnn, and then we went to Jon's parents for lunch.
Yummy stuffed shells, salad, and texas toast.
Then we met Brad and Sami at walmart to get a few xbox games for Jon, and we went 
to Dairy Queen and got blizzards (yes the second time in two days) hahaha.
Then Miranda and I came back to my house, slept again, then she left..and here I am.

Wooo.
Yay for an eventful weekend
But I miss my catt. Pretty pathetic right? lol

I feel pathetic. I miss my boy. I dont want to do anything except sleep and lay in my bed.
I don't know what's gotten into me and why I'm so depressed tonight. I've been like this all weekend, but just sucked it up and made myself have some fun..even though I can't get it out of my head.
And today when we were in Dairy Queen, a guy walked in that was dressed in full ACU's. It pissed me off, I was so upset. And the night everyone was at my house for the movie and I said I had gotten upset? yeah, Brad stood there holding me as I balled my eyes out. I have been doing SO well, and now I know I shouldn't make many trips home when he's not here. Cuz every dang thing in this town reminds me of him...all our memories are here. GAY.

Okay so yeah, I gots to go do some homework, hopefully my blog was somewhat entertaining.
I'm trying to be completely open and honest and not-caring of what I say..cos' it is my blog ya know?
I've already lost two followers :P But I don't care, if you don't like what I say, feel free to leave....I did start this thing for me, I never thought I'd have more than a couple followers.hehe.
So yeahhh. woo. Hopefully this week starts lookin up!

<3

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic birthday weekend! A massage sounds HEAVENLY right now! By the way, you have the cutest stomach ever. Just had to throw that in there. :)

    The major high/major low thing was really normal for me when SoldierMan was gone. I'd do something and have a great time, and then it would make me miss him not being there that much more and I'd get depressed. But keep chasing that high! It will make the time seem so much faster in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your weekend was lovely! Also...your stomach is so FLAT! JEALOUS haha I look forward to following your blog (: I'm a nursing major too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, you're braaave! i got my belly button pierced years ago and it hurt so much i vowed never to do it again. looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Awesome piercings! I keep saying I'm going to get my belly button pierced but it hasn't happened yet.

    Visiting from the Mil Spouse Weekly Roundup!

    ReplyDelete