Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthdayyy!!!!!

TO ME!!!


WOOOOOO...


kinda. Not too exciting honestly. Today was my official birthday...big 20..woofreakinhoo. LOL.  Obviously I had celebrated last weekend since my bday falls on a lousy humpday. But today wasn't too bad. Got to talk to Jon a good bit this morning (like 15 mins), but he will be m.i.a. for a few days.
Here's me at the age of 20: (no I don't think I look any older :P hahaha)


At around 1100 I got a knock on my door and I went bolting down the stairs (I was waiting for my surprise from Jon). I opened the door and on the ground was a green/black box :)
As you can see, those are clearly FLOWERS.
woop woop, from Jon I got a huge bouquet of fresh flowers (they aren't bloomed yet, I'll post a pic up when they are!), and there was a nice big glass vase with them, and one short but super sweet note that read as this:
"Love you more than you know. Happy birthday and three years!
Love, Jon"

Yes, today was my birthday, and Friday = our 3 years. hehehe. I love that boy more than HE knows!

I was pretty much a bum all day. Watched tv, ate some chocolate cake (which one of my roomies made for me), drank Monster...then I went to one of my two classes today...I'm proud of myself on that one.
Came home, ate, watched more of my shows...then my other roomie came home and brought me jerky and more monster (they know me well!)..and here I am.
Of course I got 19837494327 happy birthdays and quite a few phone calls..but nothing too special [besides those lovely flowers :D ].  All-in-all, today was good, and hopefully my 20's will be some of the greatest times of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, my fellow Capricorn! Happy b-day month!

    ReplyDelete