I hope you all don't get what I have!
Flu AND bronchitis = not fun.
But I'll be back to work tomorrow, already.
I had a fever for a few days, and kept it at 100 degrees with the help of tylenol for two days...the 3rd day (yesterday) I woke up with a 103.7 degree fever..so I dragged my butt to my car and took myself to urgent care. I hate not having Jon here :(
But I took care of myself. I had 3 doc/nurses coming in and checking on me and doing things. They were worried about my fever because after tylenol it still wasnt going down. So they gave me motrin, and water. Took all my vitals of course. And took a swab of my NOSE. I can handle throat ones, but I have never had my nose swabbed. I could feel that thing back in my sinus cavity, it sucked. Anyways, they took that and I definitely had the flu. Then gave me a breathing treatment thing to help clear out my lungs. But my bronchitis is badddd.
Then prescribed stuff and I was on my way.
Took my prescriptions to work and had my co-workers fill them HAHA. and I obviously called off :(
Because I've been sick I've missed a few days of my workout, and I've been sleeping a TON, and laying in bed a lot...which is understandable and expected, but I hate it. I feel like a bum.
I'm the type of person that if I'm not doing stuff with my days, I feel blah and feel like a waste.
So even though I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, I'm also glad I am that I will be doing something..especially Jon will be unreachable tomorrow.
I guess thats about it. I'm gonna go have a bowl of ice cream (1/2 the sugar, fat & calories!), and lay in bed with my homework, magazines, and tv shows. adios lovelies.
Oh bummer, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteoh no, that doesnt sound good. Hope you feel better soon! Sending good thoughts your way
ReplyDelete