Once again, I'm a failure at keeping up with writing posts...but honestly theres not much to talk about it seems. Although I'm sure I'll come up with lots!
School...is going. That's all I really wanna say about that. I'm so not into it and I feel like I'm wasting my time, but I'll save that for another post, and Hopefully I will be over this feeling soon. I have zero motivation to study, I HATE it. ahwell.
Another thing I don't like, is fake girls. I'm not even bothering with discussing, but let's just say that I'm done with the fake friends, I'm done being nice and trying. I'll just keep my mouth shut and stop being the good guy and getting takin advantage of. Friendship should be a two way street!
On a happier note, Jon is celebrating his big 21st birthday on the 25th! I sent him a birthday package and he received it, but I had a funny gift and card wrapped up, so he hasn't opened that yet. I'm very excited, and you all will DIE LAUGHING when I tell what I got him :D (next post!)
but here's a hint:
AND, tomorrow my momma is coming up and bringing my little sister, we are gonna go out to lunch just us girls and I'm very excited. It will definitely be the highlight of my day! <3
My "goals" I listed previously have been going fairly well. The one I've really kept up with is my goal to start and do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I've done 7 straight days already, ONE week down!
And I started level 2 today on day 7 instead of waiting till day 10. With level 1, there were a few parts that I was like Ughh can I stop?, but for the most part I found it not so difficult as what I thought it should be...probly because over the past 4 months off and on I had been doing a p90x ab workout (just the ab one). So level 2 today...KICKED MY BUTT. I hate any exercises that you are in the "plank" form....which happens to be almost all of them in level 2! AH. But, I did it, and I was downing water afterwards for sure.
So far I have noticed toning ALREADY, and it really excites me, because that's what I've been wanting for years, is to be thin and toned. I got the thin part done, and now I'm working on toned.
I didn't take pics starting at the beginning of the 30day shred..I never thought of it. But I do have pics from yesterday (my day 6). I wanted to post them, but I didn't want to piss off fellow workout-ers because I know it'd piss me off back 6 months ago when I was tryin to lose some weight and then seeing some pic of a tiny chick. BUT I did manage to find one pic of back then when I was beginning to lose weight so you can KINDA see my before. and my present day..maybe that will help motivate fellow workout-ers instead of make them angry!
BEFORE: (Taken last summer?) (I tried covering my love handles)
CURRENT: (taken 1/22/11)
(And one of me "flexing" my "abs")
Note: All I want is some more definition/toning. Eating healthy only gets you so far, now is where I have to work hard (ab workouts) to get those abs! If I can do it, so can anyone!





Wow! Look at you, girl! Nice work. Now I'm inspired to do a little Ab Ripper myself!
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING! Good job. ♥
ReplyDeleteYou've always been small girl. But, you can see more definition in your present day! Good job! =) I've got two more days of Level Two and I'm moving on to Level Three! I have far more to go than you but keep it up! =D
ReplyDelete