Well, I'm kinda bummed with myself...to say the least.
I've totally slacked off in just about every department in my life (I blame deployment :P ).
Before Jon left, I was always so motivated and enjoyed doing things that I now hate to do.
At the end of the day I feel like my day was a total waste. I sit around watching t.v. and movies on my laptop on my days off work/school...actually I do it whenever I'm home.
I procrastinate on homework, my room isn't as clean as I'd like it to be, I don't eat too much on most days, I don't do my ab workouts anymore, I just don't do the things I'd like to get back to doing..
Sooooo,
with that being said, I've made some new goals::
1. Start doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.
(exercise actually keeps me motivated and not tired)
2. Lay off the low-cal Monster Energy drinks and any other carbonated stuff
(gonna switch to water, and tea for the caffeine)
(oh and 8 glasses of water a day)
3. DO HOMEWORK in any free time possible.
4. Don't watch another episode of tv on laptop, because then I just lay in bed
and become even less motivated/willing to do stuff.
5. Download more music. When I play music in my room, I get motivated to get stuff done
(weird? probly so, oh well :) )
6. Eat more, but healthier, and nothing late at nights.
(this late at night snacking thing has GOT to go...gonna be hard for me.)
7. Write Jon more.
8. Read more.
this includes books, school books, and The Bible.
I seriously have gotten lost from my relationship with God.
9. Save more. Save allllll extra money in a separate place.
(I'd like a new car somedayy)
Now, hopefully I can accomplish these. I'm actually pretty dang excited to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred...maybe I can influence my roomies (or at least one) to do it with me.
Okay so my weekend was pretty good I suppose.
Yesterday I went to my momma's. And let me tell you what, my little sister never fails to keep a smile on my face. She's the coolest little kid and sibling ever. Yes thats horrible of me to say, but my other brothers and sisters are pre-teens, at their annoyance stage. hahaha.
So here's a few pics of her cuteness:
isn't she the cutest?
she's so dang smart it's not even funny.
and she loves her "choc-o-late"
idk how many times I heard "c'mon sissy!"
and she cried when i left. "come wif?" she asked.
mom said no, and she was like "see u soon?..lob you!"
I love sharing my bday with this girl. (2 days apart)
SO speaking of birthday::
Remember when I told you about my amazing flowers Jon sent me for
my birthday/ our THREE year?
Well they bloomed and are freakin gorgeous! Such a good future hubby!
Btw, he made me cry at work on our 3 year. I had to work 11 straight hours that day,
and he had tried calling and calling and finally sent a message to my phone saying
that he loved so much and all this sweet stuff us ladies love to hear from our men.
And so I checked my phone just in time to tell him to call me, so I ran to the bathroom
and talked to him for about 3 minutes and I was so teary-eyed that I had to get it together
for 5 mins before I went back to work. He is so sweet, and I'm just so happy and thankful to
have such a great man, especially being so young. :)






Hii! I'm new to the blogosphere and still finding great military blogs out there. I can totally relate to your goals! I've been working out hardcore lately (thanks to some great motivating friends) and I'm doing my best to keep my life more organized this semester. Looking forward to reading more from you!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you through military monday blog hop. I've been a Marine Wifey for almost six years. Deployments are hard. I would get lazy as well. I kept myself busy by working lots of overtime at my job and going to school just like you. It will be over before you know it! Start a craft like scrapbooking!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower! I am also a nursing student and my hubby is about to deploy for his second tour! :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your goals, a lot of ours are the same!
Kayla@nursingstudentandwife.blogspot.com
Well, I know you and you know me! I found you through my weight loss blog when I saw that you were following me =)
ReplyDeleteThe 30 day shred is awesome. I've never been through a deployment but keeping your mind busy will make time go faster. Good luck with your goals! =D You can do it. Blog about the 30-day shred too ;)!
hi dear! thanks for linking up with the military monday blog hop. i'm sorry i am just gettinb back with you... i should be the one playing music to get more motivated ;)
ReplyDeletethose flowers are beautiful!!! lucky lady!!
best,
april
www.marineparents-blog.com
let me know how the 30 day shred goes! :D and and and don't stress about everything. I'm the same way, it will be ok(:
ReplyDelete