Thursday, September 23, 2010

School started..

Yippeee....NOT. On my first day back to school, I am slammed with homework. I figured out that atleast 1 of my 3 classes is easy....UGH.  But I am glad to have some difficult courses that will take up a lot of my free time and keep me busy!
Today is day number 4, and basically another one down! Honestly I have been really good after day 1. My mood is all around pretty high, I don't freak out anymore when I find stuff of Jon's, and I can handle looking at past pictures of him & I together. So if you ask me, I'd say I'm doing pretty dang good for my very first week!
I knew everything would be just fine :)

So Jon is doing pretty good I think too. We've skyped the past few nights, texted during the day some, yada yada. I'm gonna enjoy his months in OK to the very fullest since I know it will be a different picture when he's in Iraq without a cell phone...hopefully with internet and I know that it may not be the best..nor running all the time.
He's been keeping pretty busy, well of course considering the Army is keeping him super busy lol.
And we as a couple have been doing good! I miss him already, but we haven't started saying the I-miss-you's yet which is nice....because in my opinion it would be a long year if we started saying those everyday starting the first week!

Ok and back to me real quick, I will HOPEFULLY get this new job and be starting it SOON. I really do not want to have to go back to my old job and work a few weeks there before I get started with my new job....So I emailed the lady just a lil bit ago "checking in again"...I'm trying to get this process moving! I want to start working!!! (Lol remind me later down the road that I said this when I'm dreading work).  This will be my first weekend home without Jon, but luckily I have lots of homework to keep myself occupied...along with other usual things such as cleaning.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment