First off, I just had to look at the calendar to count what "day number" it is! That must mean I've been pretty good at keeping myself occupied...not busy yet, but occupied. I've been doing a ton of homework, cleaning, organizing, coming up with more ideas for deployment, etc. Now all I need is that job...I REALLY hope they call, fingers crossed everyone!
Had school today, you know how it goes..and as much as I complain about the homework, I'm glad I have a ton to do, I actually feel like I will learn something this quarter. Also, I will get my letter sometime within the next few weeks letting me know that I'm accepted in the Nursing program. eeeck. It seems like things are starting to go smoothly for once [knock on wood].
OH YEA!, Yesterday Jon received his package!!!!!! I was shocked. I sent it Saturday, and he got it Monday...which yes is two days but you can't count Sunday since the mail doesn't go! I was so excited for him to get, and so was he of course. He loved it like I knew he would (even though I knew it wasn't anything too exciting). Also, today he found one of my notes. Before he left, (but after he had packed mostly), I went and put 6 lil notes in different pockets of his uniform. Well he's been wearing his favorite set for the past week (yes washing it in-between, but you know how our soldiers are, they try to make one set last as many days as possible). Well today, he was washing them with pt's and he just so happened to put one of his other uniform pants on, and he found one of the notes::
I received a picture message with this picture from him and the comment "I found this in the pants I put on a while ago lol".....like yes Jon, I know where you found it :) hahah dork, I love that man so freakin much.
That made my day :)
Tomorrow I have lots of homework to do, but sometime during the day I will take a break and go buy Jon some more peppers...I had randomly found this chili peppers at big lots and through them in his package thinking well if he likes them, then awesome, but if they suck, then oh well he can throw them away. Well he loves them, so that was a success! But since they were at big lots, I need to go get them that way I actually have them for his next package, considering biglots usually switches out different foods with others when they run out.
Ok ok, I've been rambling on and on...but as you can tell, life has been going pretty well for only a week down of deployment :D

No comments:
Post a Comment