Friday, March 4, 2011

Link Up! Day ONE of Military Challenge

Day 1 - Post a photo of your military SO and list 10 facts about him



1. Jonathan is currently stationed in Iraq.
2. He's my ginger :)
3. He is extremely talented at riding trials bikes (like dirt bikes, but they do crazy STUNTS)
4. He is 21, and just turned 21 in Iraqiland, so he hasn't celebrated yet truly!
5. Jon is the youngest sibling. he has 3 older half siblings
6. Jon is so hard-headed but I love clashing heads with him, we have fun.
7. He is obsessed with Monster Energy anything.
8. Jon would do anything for the ones he cares about.
9. He complains too much...but what guy doesnt?
10. He met me a little over 3 years ago :P





3 comments:

  1. Love this post :) Such a great picture! You must be very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this so I'm going to play catch up. This is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete