Day 3 - Post a a random pic of how u met. Did you know then that you’d be where you are with him today?
The first time Jon & I ever met in person was at my church's youth group.
The huge group played games, etc.
And in one of the games, it was like a hiding game, and everytime they turned the lights out, we'd walk around holding hands. (I was 16, it's cute!) Lol.
Back then, I had NO idea I'd be where I am today. AT ALL.
I didn't know I'd still be with him, or that he'd join the army, or that we'd
make it this long.

I have no idea how my day 2 ended up on here but it did. Isn't it funny how you can meet someone and that person turns in to the person you end up with forever? I love, love.
ReplyDelete