Thursday, March 10, 2011

random, but important.

I hope this doesn't ruin my 30-day military challenge thing...

But things have been going seriously south with Jon & I...

I honestly don't know if I can stay with him or not :(

And it completely sucks because I'm going to/am getting jumped by EVERYONE because he is away at war..shit.

alll for now..

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girly. Stick to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you - keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is easy during a deployment! We are at the end of ours and things still pop up for us to argue over.

    I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! You have to do what's best for you, and I have been there with the Lt. In fact we have broken up twice since we started dating just because it was so hard to deal with the long distance. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry. Separation is hard and can make you say and do things you normally wouldn't. I hope everything works out soon.

    ReplyDelete