Jamie @ LittleDaisyMay
What I'm loving::
1. Chickynoodle soup & gatorade...when I'm sick AND have food poisoning
2. I'm loving Nicki Minaj. I can seriously rap right along with her in Bottoms Up song :P LOL
3. I'm loving today that my boyfriend is spoiling me even more, even though far away. I will be receiving a new droid phone this weekend :) He's sending his old one in and getting it replaced and giving his new replacement to me to use, since he can't use it anyways.
4. I'm loving that today was my last day of work at the stupid pretzel place. You know those amazing pretzels you can get in your walmart or mall? Yeah, I was one of those lame workers that wasted their days making pretzels for minimum wage. Yay for my new job...
5. So of course I'm also loving my new job, as a Pharmacy Technician. It's lots of [paid] training, but I'm also working as cashier while I'm still doing training.
6. I'm loving that this weekend I will be heading to my hometown to spend Christmas (yes early) with my dad, sister Carley, and dad's side of the family. I'm very excited, because I don't know what my working schedule is like next weekend..during actual Christmas. Hopefully I will get to go to my momma's sides Christmas party the day after Christmas....but we'll see, I might have to workk.
(One of my two sisters, Carley.)
7. I love LIFE.



cute number 7 is the best..now i want chicken noodle soup!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job!
Hi there I am your newest follower please feel free to check out my blog @ http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I am actually born and raised in Texas, but all of my dad's family is still in Ohio, the Columbus and Fremont area.
ReplyDelete