My Christmas is a lonely one this year, but no I do not mind. (besides boyyy being gone that is). My family somehow all made all their plans around Christmas day, so I have nothing going on tomorrow (nor today at that matter). I did Christmas stuff last weekend, and may have more on Sunday depending on if I work or not. However I worked tonight, and I work three hours tmrw on Christmas day. (DOUBLE TIME!) I seriously love my job..and they treat you so well there too. woooo.
So I just got off work, and I'm totally sitting in my apartment alone munching on cheez-its...maybe I'll go make some food....nah I'm feeling the whole "pig out on munchies night" haha.
I feel like relaxing and reading a book half the night. I'm currently reading "eat pray love"...and honestly I hate that I have to say this...but it's seriously taking forever and I'm not that interested in it...I have no idea why, everyone said it was such an amazing book and they couldnt put it down. Oh well, maybe it'll get better as I go on! But, I have a hugee reading list to start accomplishing..plus school starts back up soooo soon. AH!
Anyways I'm done rambling about nothing tonight. And I'm pretty sure I've decided to not get my hair chopped. So many people have told me to do it, but the two people that told me not to is what I'm gonna go with. Cos' I absolutely love the length of my hair now. (See previous blogpost if your sitting there lost haha)
Alrighties..bah humbugg you all. :P it's just another day for me this year :/
No comments:
Post a Comment