Thursday, December 23, 2010

I need your opinion!!

Okay, so for about a month now, I've been debating back and forth with myself on whether or not I should get my hair chopped. I mean it's finally just the length I've been wanting. But Jon is gone now, and he who hates short hair, isn't around...meaning if I did get it chopped, it'd be grown back out by the time he was home..
I mean lets face it, hair grows...it's not a big deal, Right??

Well here's my hair now:



It's actually a tad longer than what you can see, because my very bottom layers aren't pulled to the front.









And here is what my hair would look like chopped:









(my hair is in my shirt. haha. and sorry about my bulging eyes, my camera was being stupid so i was posing foreverr)







SO now peoples, yes or noooo?!

1 comment:

  1. You're totally at that length where I always want to chop mine too. Do you like having short hair? I think if it's finally the length you wanted it, I'd go get a trim… get side bangs or layers to switch it up a bit but keep your length. Think about how long it will be when he gets back!

    ReplyDelete