Monday, December 27, 2010

The days just keep goin by..

Well I've been slacking big time on updating posts. ahwell...there's more important things in life right? Lol.

Anyways, so I've officially decided that I'm NOT going to chop off my hair. I finally convinced myself of this when I curled my hair the other day all cute (and of course since it was curled, it lost like 3 inches), and I had realized that if I chopped my hair off, I wouldn't be able to wear it in curls without looking ridic!

Here's pics:




So needless to says, my cuteness hair and the compliments definitely convinced me  completely to keep my hair long! I loveee it long. (which its way longer when it's my usual straight hair haha).

Enough about hair, who cares.

Jon = in sandbox. And he is one spoiled boy. But that can all be blamed on me!
He's been there for just a few days (officially...been gone way longer hah), and I've already sent out two packages [one big, one small], and a letter. And I'm sending out another letter shortly. Talk about love <3.

Me = @work non-stop. I cannot wait for my paycheck(S) this week, so that I can finally get caught up on all my bills and that will be such a huge relief for me. I'm always a stresser when I have bills to pay, even though I know I will have the money on time to pay them.
Work is going FANTASTIC....like I seriously love my job, and I'm so freaked out that those words came out of MY mouth. Today I worked back in the pharmacy and the time FLEW by...so fast. Even when I'm just working as cashier, the time goes by super fast, and I know that's one of the reasons I love work so much. Anything to pass the time!  Plus it's good pay, and I have such awesome co-workers.  I went from working a job where I was completely by myself, to working a good-pay job with other people around to talk to. I'm so thankful for this.

I'm going to avoid the Christmas topic..I still have gifts to open from my mom so I'm actually excited for those because I know it will be practical. I also have a few more gifts to open sometime from my aunt in Spain and also my dad said he still has one for me.  I'll probly be getting all those around my birthday (in the middle of January)..and I'm starting to make plans for one night to get my huge group of boys/girls together to eat at my favorite local mexican place, and to either go bowling or to the movies.  I mean theres not much exciting stuff you can do in the winter in Ohio LOL.  So I'm kinda excited for that...not for my birthday, but to have fun with friends and get out.

Also I think my friend, Dawn, might come stay with me weds, thurs & friday...I hope so..We always have fun even when we are doing nothing. So I really hope she comes up. <3

Basically, my life seems kinda boring compared to some of yours...just the same typical/usual stuff here!

<3 Kt

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! I'm in the process of growing mine out and I dream of having hair as long as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair curled...it is too cute! Glad you decided not to chop it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies very much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I did not heed the advice I was given and chopped off 8 glorious inches. *Instant regret* Never again!

    ReplyDelete