Friday friday fridayyyyyy. I'm BEYOND EXCITED. I cannot wait. I have a million things to do tomorrow. Well let me correct that, tonight and tomorrow. I decided I'll be up late tonight doing stuff since I know I won't be able to fall right asleep anyways. haha. I have quite a few days off so tonight I have to pack since I'll be at Jon's house all those days. Lemme just tell you, this does not seem real AT ALL.
A full year deployment is just about OVER. and In less than 2 days, I'll have my man in my arms?! say whaaa?! and for good?! Just doesn't seem real. Idk if it will seem real until I actually see him, haha.
Anyways, so tonight and tomorrow are jammed packed of stuff to do (&I'm working tomorrow, till close), then I gotta drive to my hometown since I'll be riding up with Jon's parents. I'm soo so sooooo ready for this to happen.
Wish me luck :) I'll update later...after he's back hehehehe.
Yayyy!!! Congrats! I totally can't wait until I'm in your shoes. :D
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congrats... so happy for you!
ReplyDelete