YES, that's right. We are down to the SINGLE DIGITS of days until this deployment is OVER. I've had my outfit picked out for weeks. Now I'm just waiting for the days to keep going by as it gets closer and closerrr to when I get to have him in my arms again, and it won't just be for a few weeks this time!! EECK. I'm doing very good at keep busy and occupied to make the days not seem to take foreverr.
Anyways, I've been so busy lately. Lots of working of course, but my one roomie just moved out and I found a new roomie, and I decided to take my old roomie's bedroom since it's bigger. So I just moved allll my stuff from one room to the new one by myself. That was a pain, but it's done. Now I just have to set up my entire room! That's what I'll be doing all weekend since I'm off work for once.
My newest semi-exciting news (besides Jon coming home) is that a local modeling agency called me and they want me to come meet up with them and sit down and talk to one of their directors. We'll see how it goes. I would only want to do modeling stuff FOR FUN, so if they try to get me to pay them for anything, I'm not gonna do it. They asked me if I had any experience and I was like uh no. And they asked why I would want to do modeling, and I said for fun..and they guy was like "well you also need to look at it with a business attitude as well". I was just like uh ok whatever dude. haha. But I must admit, it's a major ego boost that they called me and want to meet up with me hehe. So I'll go in in a few weeks :)
Speaking of looks, I have new hair :D I've always had light blonde hair. So I got low-lights put in and I loveee itt.
Here's before and after pics :)
It's way more of a difference in person, but I like it, and so does Jon hehe.
So small rant, Jon is coming home soon right? well My family keeps asking me over and over if I'm going to make it to my uncle's retirement party (he just retired from the airforce and will be home for good from spain where he has been for like 3 years). So it's a huge deal, but it's the same day that Jon is supposed to be home. And I keep telling them that I probly wont make it unless Jon isn't home then. And yet, they keep bugging me about it...okay uh why would I skip my boyfriend's homecoming from a year-long deployment in Iraq, for my uncle's retirement party...like really? are you stupid? Sometimes my family really pisses me off.
end of rant.
p.s. I really need to start blogging way more.


If Jon ends up making this a career and you two get married...then just always know...Family will never understand! I know they get it, but they dont really get it. They dont understand what its like to have a loved one be in a war zone, and come home when so many dont. So just always remember to do whats best for you and Jon!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your deployment is almost over...and envious :) Have an absolute blast with him!