Thursday, June 23, 2011

dear phone, and dear womanbiotch

Dear phone, I miss you so dearly. I would not have freaked out so much on having you STOLEN had it not been for the fact that you are my way of communicating with my soldier....or that ALL my pics from R&R are on you. I felt like an idiot for spasing  out hardcore over a lost phone, but yeah. My pictures, communication with Jon, contacts, facebook...everything was logged in.  I had you out of my hands for a mere 2 minutes and you were taken. I'm so sorry phone that you will now have a crappy rest of your life with some lowlifepieceofshit idiot.

Dear womanbiotch, first off Karma is a B.i.t.c.h.  Second off, I KNOW it was you who took my phone. There was no other way.  Thank you for cursing me out and flipping out on me, that was a dead give-a-way in my book. I hope you can't sleep at night because of a bad feeling in your stomach, but it seemed that wouldn't be the case because even though profiling is horrible, I could sense you were the type of person to be shady like that...so it's probly not the first time you've stolen something. Third, I really hope you get caught..but either way Im reporting you to your workplace as well. There's so much more I want to say to you, but I will leave it at that. Oh and lastly, karma is a bitch.



So I'm off in a few hours to see what kinda phone I can get for cheap, and work my best options.
R.i.p Jon & Kt's first android

2 comments:

  1. If she was an Employee I would have walked all over that hoe! OMG CALL THE COPS! STUPID BEOTCH! I'm sorry about your phone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so mean. What an idiot. Sorry about your lose. It sucks. :(
    x
    P.s. In other news, your bloggy is very cutes!!

    ReplyDelete