If you haven't assumed or known already, Jon was just home on R&R for TWO WHOLE AMAZING WEEKS. I had the time of my life, and so did he.
On his first night home we "officially" became a couple again. We had our many talks, and while he was home he was so open with his feelings with me. This is a big change that I wanted, and I'm so happy he's open with me more now. Heck, I'm so happy period. *Big Smile*
While he was home, we went shopping, shooting, four-wheeling, relaxing, movies a few times, out to eat, sleeping, bonfire, friends, and all sorts of random things. I loved every.single.second.
So now onto the pictures! Warning: Lots of pics :D
I haven't gotten the chance to edit any and make them cute, so you are all just gettin the real deal.
<3
goofin off while he loads his mag
Goofs :)
"3 deep wheelie"
like father, like son
.....retards? :)
Miranda & I
me & my boys
boyfriend & "brother"
the morning he left :(
shootin.
the day he got home, playin with his new toy
:)
they SHOT down a tree.
bahhahaaha.
Jon & his mom & bro
yeah I should model guns :P hahaha.
right after we hit a DEER on the 4-wheeler
damage
showin off


















Found you on the weekly roundup... These pictures are so amazing! I am so glad you had such a great R&R with your boyfriend! I'm looking forward to mine in way too many months. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a great time! Loved the pics!
ReplyDeleteAwww! So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast! I'm glad you got to enjoy your R&R. He'll be home for good before you know it!
ReplyDelete