I got to Cambridge Thursday evening, went to dinner with a friend, Miranda. It was so nice to just be out and doing something (not by myself) and being with a friend. Then I went home (to my dad's house) and then went to this one gas station where all of Jon's friends hangout at. I brought my laptop and set it up so we could all skype with Jon that way Jon could see all of his friends! I was proud of myself for that idea, hehee.
Friday morning I got up early, and went out and about with my grandma and aunt. We were out half the day, went to a cheese factory, a winery (where we also ate lunch), then a few random places. As soon as I got back, I left and went straight to Jon's parent's house. I was with them the rest of the day! We went out of town and I just tagged along as they did random errands, then we went out to dinner. I'm glad I have such awesome, loving, and caring in-laws-to-be! We got back kinda late, then I went to sheetz where all of jon's friends were and Jon told me I should go "muddin" with his friends because I would have a fun time. So I went with them, but we were only out for like 15 mins. Then came home to sleeeeepppp!
Yesterday morning, my friend Dawn came down in the morning, and we spent the day together. She gave me a ton of jeans she can't fit into anymore, so hopefully I wont have to spend much money on clothes this winter! I went and got my phone replaced....got the new phone replace....then got that one replaced.. all in the afternoon yesterday! Yes, my new replaced phones kept screwing up! They think it was a virus I got through a picture message, and thats why it was screwing up the new phones. So finally after the 3rd NEW phone, it's working now LOL. Basically Dawn and I spent half our day in the verizon store. twas ridiculous. Then we met Brad & Sami. (Brad is Jon's like besttt friend, and Sami is his gf. Up until Sami came along, it was always Jon, me, and Brad doing stuff together). So we all went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings (YUM) and then we went to the mall. It was a blast. We also all went muddin last night and had a blast. We were out for like an hour and a half...then our friend's tracker blew up LOL. It was eventful.
Now today I'm gonna go to Jon's parent's and hangout there and ride Jon's 4 wheeler for him. Then I'll head home-home and start catching up on school work.
I'm pretty bummed though. This was the first weekend I've gotten out and done stuff and kept busy with friends since Jon left...and I feel so horrible like the whole time doing it because it's like here I am out having fun, and Jon has to miss out on it....and then he hears about it from me and it depresses him in a way. It just seems like its a lose-lose situation. He wants me to go have fun, but then when I do, he just has to listen about it and gets down because he's missing out on all of it....And I enjoy being able to do stuff with friends, but then even while i'm having fun, I feel bad. ARGH deployments. Thats basically the entire point of this post...glad to update you on all my eventfulness but I'm just blah today...I just wanna go home and lay in bed.
oh and PS, my freakin wisdom teeth are coming in...I can actually feel the tooth on my left side thats already poking through..argh pain. Yay for my doc appts coming up. UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment