Monday, August 8, 2011

All I want...

is a specific date (like month & day) of when my man is coming home! SHEESH stankin' army, your killin meeee.  I would love to have at least an approximation of dates so that I could make sure I have the days off work...&!@#%%!@~!

Welllll, anyways, I need to change the subject.
Which reminds me, there's a sweet giveaway going on over at Miss Ashley's blog, so you should check it out...but really you don't have to, because I'd love to win it...it's totally right up my ally.
I'm actually currently stuffin my face with a larabar right this minute! I think it's meant to be...hehe.

So I'm gonna be a bum tonight, but tomorrow I have tonsss to accomplish......
gotta run to my school & straighten out my financial aid.
gotta finish cleaning my apartment and hopefully show a potential future roommate the place.
set up an appt to get my hair done.
look into setting up dr appts.
andd working in the evening. joy joy joy.

Butttt, Amen for living another day :) I love life.

1 comment: